Development opportunity available in Edmond, Oklahoma includes ± 41.14 acres of developable land. The property currently has developed streets and has water to individual lots. The property sits close to Interstate-35, Highway 77, and Highway 74.
Share This Property
± 41.14 Acres
R-5 Agricultural and Rural Residential
Details & Amenities
• ± 41.14 Total Acres
• Current zoning R-5 Agricultural and Rural Residential allows for: low-density residential development not greater than 2-acre lots; as-is
• Developed roads. Water to individual lots (Logan County Rural Water). Septic would be required.
• Located in Edmond School System, ranked #1 Best School District in OKC by NIche.com
• Heritage Elementary, Sequoyah Middle School & Edmond North High School
• Located within just 1.5 miles of Interstate-35 and Waterloo Rd. Property is in close proximity to businesses, retail, housing additions, and tons of new development.
Not quite what you were looking for?
We help landlords move and lease their assets, but another one of our core services (and our favorite part of the job) is getting our clients into the perfect space for them and their people.
You may not see what you need listed here, but if it's out there we can take you right to it.